Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sunday Blues

Well this week has been fun. Started two different KAL with socks. One is a mystery one for socktoberfest and the other is just an Oct one. So far so good. I did finish Hey Teach, well still need to put on the buttons. I really like it. It is a little bit small, but I will get into eventually. I started working on a tank top, but have gotten a little bit bored with it. It has two different laces and it is really pretty. I am doing it in Bamboo from South West Trading Company. It is a pretty multi purple. I do like to knit with this bamboo yarn.

My son Bruce and his fiance got themselves an appartment so I am very happy about that since the wedding is coming up soon. I have to admit that I was a little worried that they would be moving into my basement. I didn't want them to move into my basement. It would have drove me crazy. Bruce still lives here, but goes and "visits" Keesha. It is all good to me. I want them to see what life is like on their own before they get married.

No comments: