Sunday, October 12, 2008

Knitting socks

I have a new love and it is knitting socks. I am doing the mystery socks on ravelry and also started toe up, no purl monkey socks. I am having so much fun.
DSC01220

I can't wait to see what these socks will look like when they are done. So far they fit so I guess I am doing something right.

Well it will be a very interest few weeks for me. I am really going to have to watch what I eat since I have so many different dinner parties to go to for the rest of this month. Saturday 11th at MIL for seafood soup, Sunday the 12th, son Jason's birthday, Monday at MIL for leftovers then next Saturday 18th Duck Unlimited Dinner and Sunday the 19th birthday dinner for Keesha at chinese resturant. I am really going to have to hit the gym and take very small portions. It will be complicated, but I am up for the challenge. Need to lose more weight before Feburary.

No comments: