Thursday, April 25, 2013

Lots of knitting.

This week there has been a lot to knitting, and some frogging. I started and frogged Oak leaves cardigan. It was turning out way too small in the sleeves. This project would be better after I lose weight to try again. I also started a baby hat and a baby sweater. I made some progress on Elizabeth shawl.

 
baby sweater, cascade yarn Pacific size 8 us


Elizabeth shawl, Highland Handmades Laural lace, us 3
 baby hat, Socks that Rock Medium, us 2
 
 
No spinning so far this week. Every time I think about it, something else comes up. I do want to start again, better luck next week.
 
Went to my first Weight Watchers meeting (well the first for this try) and I think it went well. I feel energized and full of hope. Watching my intake and exercise I should be able to get this weight off.
 

 
 
 

 


No comments: