Friday, February 26, 2010

Wow

Well here I am again. Since I hurt my ankle I have been knitting like crazy. Finished Clapotis in record time. finished Grandma's entreloc scarf that I started before Hawaii. No picture of it yet. Working on Proper Etiquette socks from Creative Knitting Mag. Love Jitterbug yarn and this color is great. I am only on the first sock, but lace repeat isn't too hard to do.

Foot is feeling better. Now can walk around the house without boot, but don't want to go out without the boot in case I should slip or twist ankle. All of the swelling has gone down, but still very bruised. Hoping to be driving by the end of next week.  Hubby has been spoiling me, but my house is driving me crazy. It is getting a little messy, so will have to start slowly working on it.

No comments: