Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wow have I been bad

Well I did have every intention on doing a picture every day, but it is really hard to decided what to take a picture of. I mean I could take a picture of my knitting every day all the changes that I did on a project. I could take pictures of the weather, but who wants to keep seeing snow and ice fog every day. I know I don't want to. Then there are pictures of the family, but we don't change all that much and I think Michael would have gotten really tired of me putting a camera in his face. He is after all 17yrs and doesn't like his picture taken. So I guess it will be a every few days of finished projects and new snow fall or the Hawaiian vacation that is coming up very quickly.


Today's picture is of a pair of fingerless gloves I finished this morning. Adjusted the pattern from fingered gloves so they were fun.













Now working on a entrelac scarf. I have made this scarf before so it is a quick knit for easy gifts. Love Noro Silk Garden.

No comments: