Thursday, September 3, 2009

Hello again



Another month, another dissapointing weight loss (gain that is). Going up and not down is very frustrating, but I am not going to give up. I will push forward and start this trip again.


Knitting has been much better. I started and finished my Girasole last month. Totally love how it turned out. MMMM Malabrigo worsted weight.









Also started and finished Laporte Avenue Tote. Cascade Eco Wool. Felted like a dream and I love using this as my purse. Couldn't find a buckle I liked, but did find a great pendant, so that is what I went with.








Sock front has been very slow. Didn't even make any last month, started a pair and sent it to the frog pond. Now doing the SKA mystery sock by Nancy Bush with Sundara Tulip. Also started Sottopassaggio by Yarnissima in Madalinetosh sock.

No comments: